WCAR is no longer accepting applications for the 2019 Celebration of Excellence Awards.
You will be able to purchase tickets to the event until February 15. Purchase TODAY!
Each year WCAR celebrates the accomplishments of our members through our Celebration of Excellence Awards Gala. This year's gala is going to be our best event yet. The gala will be held on February 15, 2020, at the Franklin Marriott. Our theme will be the Roaring 20s.
Below is your 2019 Celebration of Excellence Awards Gala information.
- The application deadline is January 20, 2020. No applications will be excepted after this date.
2019 Awards Application
- All 2019 applications must be completed online.
- This year, there are no application fees. However, each applicant is required to purchase an event ticket and upload the confirmation (with your name) before being able to submit your application. *Purchase Ticket. (See below for additions payment information)
- Team Awards: Each application and receipt will qualify your team for ONE award. If each member of your team would like a team award, each individual must fill out a separate application and submit their own ticket receipt. Each applicant wanting an individual award must list the same Team Name to Appear on Award.
Involvement Credit Key
- All members must keep track of their own involvement credits and be able to show verification.
- BRONZE: $2,000,000 - $4,999,999 in qualified sales volume, plus a minimum of 6 transactions and 12 Involvement Credits
- SILVER: $5,000,000 - $7,499,999 in qualified sales volume, plus a minimum of 8 transactions and 12 Involvement Credits
- GOLD: $7,500,000 - $14,999,999 in qualified sales volume, plus a minimum of 12 transactions and 12 Involvement Credits
- PLATINUM: $15,000,000 - $24,999,999 in qualified sales volume, plus a minimum of 16 transactions and 12 Involvement Credits
- TITANIUM: $25,000,000 and above in qualified sales volume, plus a minimum of 20 transactions and 12 Involvement Credits
*- IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
Purchasing a ticket for someone else: If you are purchasing a ticket for someone, please be sure the attendee's name is on their ticket for easy event registrations and award applications.
Purchasing a Table: Seating for this year's event is reserved through Eventbrite. Each table seats 10 people. If you would like to buy a table for the event, you may do so by selecting individual seats through Eventbrite, naming each attendee.
You may also purchase by check ($1,250 a table) to WCAR.
- Make check payable to Williamson County Association of REALTORS.
- Email a list of attendee names and email addresses your payment will cover to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required before any tables can be reserved.
- Once payment and list of attendees (names and email addresses) are received, a WCAR staff member will enter your attendees into Eventbrite. Each attendee will receive an Eventbrite confirmation via email.
Note: Be sure to forward your attendee payment email to those applying for an award. Event receipt with the applicant’s name or broker attendee payment email with the attendee's name is required for application submission.
Table selection is on a first-come-first-served basis. Table reservations are limited.
Award Applicants: You must have an Eventbrite ticket receipt, with your name listed as the ticket holder, to apply for an award. Exception: Table being purchased through WCAR. See "Purchasing a Table."
Please email Carlee Ammons at email@example.com with any questions.