Representation of Realtors® at the local, state and national levels is a key function of the Williamson County Association of Realtors®. Activities include:
- Advocacy on issues such as zoning ordinances and TREC regulations;
- Protecting the value of homeownership and property owner rights;
- Recommendations of candidates for election based on their positions on issues that are important to Realtors® ;
- "Issue forums” to keep members informed of local or statewide issues that impact the real estate industry;
- Connections with policy makers to be a voice for real estate.