Educate in Place: WCAR's Resource Page for Education at Home
For online CE classes: please click here
National Association of REALTORS®
- Putting Members First with the Right Tools, Right Now: This program includes products, resources and services from all areas of the Association, including:
Webinars to help you manage your finances.
Education courses to expand your skills.
Timely market reports to inform your business and clients.
Digital tools for transactions and marketing
- Looking to earn your C2EX Endorsement? Click here to get started!
- NAR's Center for Realtor® Development: Podcast hosted by: Monica Neubauer Speaker/Podcaster/Realtor®
- NAR's Center for Realtor® Development Home page: Stay up to date on all NAR educational opportunites.
- TN REALTORS® COVID-19 Home Page: Click here
- Learn about the new COVID19 form created by TN REALTORS® to help you navigate your client through the murky waters of appraisal delays, bank issues or closing issues. Click here
- Learn about the TN License Expiration Grace Period: Click here
- Residential Real Estate Coucil (RRC):
- 4/2 — Tax Strategies for the Real Estate Professional hosted by Chris Bird, CRS
- 4/2- How to Work at Home and Keep Moving Your Bsiness Forward hosted by Rachael Hite
- 4/3 — Increase Wealth with Rentals and Other Investment Properties hosted by Chris Bird, CRS
- 4/3 — Creating Listing Abundance hosted by Rich Sands, CRS
- 4/6- 10 Ways to Earn More Business hosted by Angela Territo, CRS
- 4/7– 4/8 — Systems Will Set You Free hosted by Debbie Yost, CRS
- 4/7– 4/8 — 7 Things Successful Agents Do Differently hosted by Mike Selvaggio, CRS
- 4/9- COVID-19 and the Luxury Real Estate Market hosted by Jack Cotton, CRS
- 4/14- Zoom'inars- Getting Started with Zoom Meetings hosted by Matthew Rathbun
- REALTOR Property Resorce (RPR):
- 4/2- The ABCs of RPR
- 4/6- Matching Buyers to Their Dream Home
- 4/15- RPR Mobile: One Tool, Endless Solutions
- 4-/21- Discover New Prospects and New Listings with RPR
- For RPR Residential Webinars
- For RPR Cmmercial Webinars
- For RPR Broker/ Owner Webinars
- Real Estate Technology Institute:
- 4/8 - How to Optimze Your Sales Funnel;
- 4/15 - Building Relationships While Working from Home
- 4/22 - Voice & the Future of Real Estate Technology
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing: stay up to date on all of The Insitutue's news articles- click here
- Ninja Selling: Surviving and Thriving in Today's Market
- Ninja Selling: Ninja Business Planning Webinar:Make this Year Your Best Yet!
- Join Craig Grant- CEO of The Real Estate Technology Institute for his webinar on: How to Optimize Your Sales Funnel
- View Barb Bates' Quarantined REALTOR® Action Plan. To download click here.
- Nashville Real Producers: RP Masterclass Episode 6 : Succeeding in Uncertainty Wednesday- April 1, 2020 from 1:00pm- 2:30pm- Panelists - Erin Krueger, Compass, Hagan Stone, Parks, Chad Wohlers, Village, Marcus Heflin, Keller Williams & Juliana Cox, Benchmark Realty. The Zoom link will be sent out that morning. Click here to register.
- Franklin Tomorrow: FrankTalks Webinar: Social Distancing, Not Disengagement; Monday- April 13, 2020 from 9:30am- 10:45am. Register here.
TREC Core Hours Elective Hours
Orientation (Required for new REALTORS®)
Click HERE to view your CE hours.
Education is one of the most important services an association can offer. That's why WCAR has made it a priority to host the best courses and the most designations of any association in Middle Tennessee. We believe that educated REALTORS® are better REALTORS®.
Click HERE to view all available courses.
REALTORS® must complete 6 TREC Core hours and 10 Elective hours within the two years preceding your license expiration date. You can check that here on the TREC license page.
Moving Towards a Paperless Classroom
January 2020 will usher in WCAR’s move to a paperless education environment. There are two reasons WCAR joins hundreds of other associations in going paperless: It’s budget-friendly and regarding the environment, it’s just the right thing to do.
HOW A PAPERLESS CLASSROOM WORKS: Class handouts and designation manuals will be made available in your Course Reminder email (sent 2-3 days before class) in a couple of ways: PDF attachments OR emailed to you as a secure Dropbox link (used for large documents). You are encouraged to bring your device to view the material digitally or feel free to bring a printed copy for yourself.
If you have not received a reminder for a scheduled course, please reach out to Melissa Vautier-Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WCAR Difference
ALL REALTOR® Pricing
WCAR now offers the same price for both members and non-members.
Located just off the Moore's Lane exit on I-65, class attendees can quickly jump on and off the interstate for classes at our office.
It is our goal to offer the most extensive selection of designations in Middle Tennessee. Currently, we offer courses for ABR®, GRI®, SRS®, and SRES®.
High Ethics Standard.
Our REALTORS® are trained in all 17 articles of the Code of Ethics and the Pathways to Professionalism.
Celebration of Excellence
The Celebration of Excellence is an Awards Program provided by the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® to its members, designed to enhance their professional and personal success. It is the Association's opportunity to recognize those members whose Excellence in Sales and Association involvement places them in the top percentage of REALTORS® within our organization.