At Home with Diversity Certification Training
- Monica Neubauer
At Home With Diversity (AHWD) is an NAR certification program designed to present a picture of the changing face of the real estate industry. Since 1998, the At Home With Diversity program has prepared over 20,000 REALTORS® to work effectively with and within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers.
The At Home with Diversity course addresses the topics of diversity, fair housing and business planning development. After successfully completing the course, REALTORS® are eligible to apply for the official AHWD certification, which conveys to clients they’re working with a dynamic real estate professional with expertise that transcends cultural barriers.
About the Course
The At Home With Diversity Course teaches REALTORS® how to:
- Assess and understand attributes of diversity in local markets and their impact on the real estate industry
- Understand basic competencies to earn the confidence of potential buyers and sellers, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, handicaps, familial status, or national origin
- Build a business plan that minimizes risk and successfully services all types of clients
Additional Course Benefits
- Eligibility for the AHWD certification
- Continuing Education credit potential (depending on your state)
- Elective credit toward the ABR, GRI (depending on your state), CIPS, CRS, and PMN designations