Freebie Friday: Buying Real Estate Inside of an IRA
- Mike Todd
- To achieve a basic level of proficiency in understanding techniques and methods, which permit one to design a self-directed real estate investment inside a retirement plan
- To Provide Student with creative approaches and increase their knowledge of real estate related investment opportunities
- To learn the different types of non-traditional investments one can hold in an IRA
- We will review the different types of plans, contributions, and qualifications for each plan
- Case Studies - Using real examples of different real estate and note transactions
- The basic steps required on exactly how to do investments in a self-directed retirement plan
2 Hours TREC CE Credits
Please log into the WCAR website to register by clicking HERE
January 2020 will usher in WCAR’s move to a paperless education environment. There are two reasons WCAR joins hundreds of other associations in going paperless: It’s budget-friendly and regarding the environment, it’s just the right thing to do.
HOW A PAPERLESS CLASSROOM WORKS: Class handouts and designation manuals will be made available in your Course Reminder email (sent 2-3 days before class) in couple of ways: PDF attachments OR emailed to you as a secure Dropbox link (used for large documents). You are encouraged to bring your device to view the material digitally or feel free to bring a printed copy for yourself.
Celebration of Excellence Points: 1