Seller Representative Specialist (SRS Designation) - October 2020
- Monica Neubauer
The 2-day SRS Designation Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
You will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state licensing laws when representing sellers
- Understand and implement methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
To learn more about the SRS Designation click here.
Please log into the WCAR website to register by clicking here
TREC CE Credit Hours: 16
Celebration of Excellence Involvement Credit = 4 Points