Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Training
- Monica Neubauer
The 2-day SRS Designation Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
You will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow your business
- Demonstrate and communicate your value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
To learn more about the SRS Designation click here.
TREC CE Credit Hours: 16
WCAR Members: Click here to register for course
Non-Members: Click here to register for course
Celebration of Excellence Involvement Credit = 1 Point