#TrendingNow : 2019 - What's Ahead for Property Appraisals
- Murray Huber
2019 - What's Ahead for Property Appraisals
- How to Prepare The Appraiser’s Packet for Your Listing
- Trends in DYI Home Improvement and its Influence on Appraisals
- Changing Real Estate Models- Impact on Appraisals
- Effects of New Construction Spec Building on the Market
- Measurement Best Practices
- Market Shifts - What’s Ahead - Will 2019 be a Transition Year?
Instructor: Murray Huber
Murray Huber graduated from Ole Miss in 1979 while living in New Orleans. For the first nine years of his appraisal career he completed residential appraisal assignments in the New Orleans and surrounding areas. In 1988 Murray and his family moved to Nashville. In 1991 he established Huber & Lamb Appraisal Group Inc.in Nashville with his partner James E. Lamb, MAI. For the last 27 years Huber & Lamb has grown to be a recognized leader in residential and commercial valuations throughout Middle TN and the southeast .The residential division of the firm specializes in relocation, bank lending, proposed construction, historic homes, estates, farm assignments as well as tax appeal and litigation work. Murray has designations from the Appraisal Institute (RM) as well at the Employee Relocation Council (CRP).