REALTOR® OF THE YEAR SELECTION CRITERIA AND PROCESS
(Subject to Change for 2019 Awards Program)
To give annual recognition to the perseverance of the REALTOR® efforts and work expended in the interests of our fellow REALTORS® and their profession and our Association and communities; to turn the spotlight of publicity on the work of REALTORS® in advancing their profession and their communities.
1. Must be a primary member in good standing of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®.
2. The candidate must have at least 6 years of real estate experience to be considered for this award.
3. The selection of the recipient is based upon the highest percentage of points accumulated using the WCAR standards of judgment. This award is not based on popularity but is an award of achievement.
4. The REALTOR® of the Year will be selected by the REALTOR® of the Year Committee.
5. Only the application and supporting documents, gathered by the candidate, signed by your broker, and submitted by the stated January deadline shall be considered.
6. The decision of the Committee must be reached as soon as possible after the January deadline.
7. The Task Force will use the following criteria during application review when selecting the recipient each preceding calendar year (ie. Application submitted in 2019 will be for the preceding calendar year of 2018) :
- Activity in Local Association 40%
- Activity in State and National Association 25%
- Activity in the Community 10%
- Professional Awards and Recognitions 10%
- RPAC Involvement 15%
The REALTOR® of the Year Committee will use the following criteria during application review when selecting the recipient each preceding calendar year (ie. Application submitted in 2020 will be for the preceding calendar year of 2019)
**THIS IS A ONE-TIME HONOR