2018 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR SELECTION CRITERIA AND PROCESS
(Subject to Change for 2019 Awards Program)
To recognize and reward outstanding production and proficiency of a new REALTORS® with less than 2 calendar years’ experience, who exemplifies the professionalism and engagement representative of Williamson County’s Association of REALTORS® commitment to excellence.
1. Must be a primary member in good standing of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®.
2. The selection of the recipient is based upon the highest percentage of points accumulated using the WCAR standards of judgment. This award is not based on popularity but is an award of achievement.
3. The Rookie of the Year will be selected by the REALTOR® of the Year Committee.
4. Only the application and supporting documents, gathered by the candidate, signed by your broker, and submitted by the stated January deadline shall be considered.
5. The decision of the Committee must be reached as soon as possible after the January deadline.
6. The REALTOR® of the Year Committee will use the following criteria during application review when selecting the recipient each preceding calendar year (ie. Application submitted in 2020 will be for the preceding calendar year of 2019) :
Sales Volume 45%
Activity in Local Association 30%
Pursuit of Continuing Education 20%
RPAC Involvement 5%
7. The award will be presented by the President of the Association at the Celebration of Excellence Gala in February.
*This is a one-time honor.