Real Estate Safety Matters Nov 2019
- Chris Garrett
The goal of this course is to instill safety awareness and habits as second nature so that real estate professionals—as well as their clients and customers—know how to avert or respond to dangerous situations and avoid harm as they practice their profession.
- Motivate real estate professionals to realize their exposure to risks.
- Follow safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
- Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
- Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
- Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.
3 Hours TREC CE Credits
To register click here
Thank you to our sponsor: Daniel Earls with F&M Mortgage Daniel.Earls@myfmbank.com
Celebration of Excellence Points: 1