Real Estate Safety Matters 2020
- Chris Garrett
The goal of this course is to instill safety awareness and habits as second nature so that real estate professionals—as well as their clients and customers—know how to avert or respond to dangerous situations and avoid harm as they practice their profession.
- Motivate real estate professionals to realize their exposure to risks.
- Follow safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
- Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
- Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
- Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.
3 Hours TREC CE Credits
Please log into the WCAR website to register by clicking HERE
January 2020 will usher in WCAR’s move to a paperless education environment. There are two reasons WCAR joins hundreds of other associations in going paperless: It’s budget-friendly and regarding the environment, it’s just the right thing to do.
HOW A PAPERLESS CLASSROOM WORKS: Class handouts and designation manuals will be made available in your Course Reminder email (sent 2-3 days before class) in couple of ways: PDF attachments OR emailed to you as a secure Dropbox link (used for large documents). You are encouraged to bring your device to view the material digitally or feel free to bring a printed copy for yourself.
Celebration of Excellence Points: 1