REALTORS® understand the importance of personal involvement and investment in the local community. When you are selling a home, you're selling more than four walls. You're selling neighborhoods, parks, schools, and lifestyles. WCAR REALTORS® are involved and invested in Williamson County in countless ways through the REALTOR® Good Works Foundation. Some examples of past RGWF community contributions include the following:
- Volunteer Work Days at Franklin Special School District to refurbish the school before students' fall semester
- Hosting annual student art competitions with monetary awards for the winners and participating schools of the winners
- Donating funds to improve school playgrounds
REALTOR® Good Works Foundation
The REALTOR® Good Works Foundation (RGWF) is the philanthropic arm of WCAR. This organization raises thousands of dollars annually to provide scholarships to graduating seniors and promote fine arts education in Williamson County Schools. Fundraisers throughout the year include Tacos & Trivia, a yearly WCAR Golf Tournament, wine pulls, and many more events that are collaborations with the WCAR Young Professionals Network!
Our main passion is helping students of Williamson County public schools. Each year we give scholarships to Williamson County High School Seniors. Click HERE to apply today.
Become a RGWF Trustee
Trustees are elected annually for three-year terms and are nominated by current trustees each December. If you're interested in being considered to serve as a trustee, please contact the RGWF staff liaison, Jasmine Sanderfer.
2020 Board of Trustees
- President: Jennifer Bickerstaff (PARKS)
- Vice President: Lance Dammeyer (Bank of England)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Leah Fitzpatrick (Keller Williams Realty)
- Immediate Past President: Danny B Wood (Dress Gallery Homes)
- Board Liaison: Dawne Davis (PARKS)
- Trustees: Dianne Christian (Daniel-Christian Real Estate LLC); Clay Elmore (Mutual of Omaha); Barbara Ann Jeter (PARKS); Arkendra Johnson (Luxury Homes of Tennessee); Erin Krueger (Compass RE); Jennifer Stacey (Stewart Title); Amy Tarter (Willow Branch Properties); Brandi Thigpen (Tyler York Real Estate Brokers)